Support and repair look and function of damaged teeth with aesthetic crowns.
Aesthetic crowns repair badly damaged teeth from decay, injury, cracks and fracture. They allow the dentist to make a tooth look as close to natural as possible.
Conditions that are best treated with a crown:
- Discoloured teeth
- Small or malformed teeth
- Worn, chipped, fractured or cracked teeth
- Pitted or grooved teeth
- Large spaces or gaps between teeth
- Straighten some minor misaligned teeth
- Decayed teeth that cover more than 3 surfaces of a tooth including especially a high point or tip of a tooth
- Teeth that have more filling than tooth structure left
- Root canal treated teeth
- Replace older unaesthetic Crowns
If you would like to learn if this is right for you please contact us.